Have something done се използва в английския език, когато искаме да кажем, че дадено нещо ще бъде свършено от друг вместо нас.
- I’m going to have my hair cut.
- She’s having her house redecorated.
- I’m having a copy of the report sent to you
В неофициалния английски може да заменим have с get.
- We’re getting a new telephone system installed.
- They will be getting the system repaired as quickly as they can.
- I got the bill sent direct to the company.
- John had all his money stolen from his hotel bedroom.
- We had our car damaged by a falling tree.
- I got my nose broken playing rugby.