Употреба на „Will have done” в английския език:
Когато говорим какво ще бъде постигнато в определен момент.
- We’ll have been in these offices for eight years next month.
- She’ll have visited ten countries in twelve days by the time she gets back.
- I’ll have finished this project by Friday.
- I’ll have been working here for 35 years by the time I retire.
- She’ll have been driving for more than fifteen hours straight by the time she gets here.
- They’ll have been working with us for 15 years by the end of this year.
Когато прогнозираме какво вече се е случило към настоящия момент.
- He’ll have already read the report by now. Too late to change it.
- She’ll have boarded her plane. It’s too late to contact her.
- They’ll have decided by now. We should hear the result today or tomorrow.